Are you a Website Wrangler Extraodinaire?
Are you tech savvy and skilled in IT? Friends of Breastfeeding is looking for volunteers who can take on responsibility for:
• web support and web development (coding, developing and laying out our website)
• maintaining, expanding and scaling our website as needed
• assisting our social media volunteer with the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high quality content; implementing a content editorial calendar; and integrating our marketing channels
• liaising with our IT company when needed
• graphic design and copywriting
The commitment is approximately 5 hours per week. We can’t provide any remuneration but we can provide some support for training courses and skills development. We work together as a close team of volunteers and take great satisfaction in making a real difference in the lives of women and babies all over Ireland!
If you are interested, drop an email to us at [Email address hidden] and we will send on our volunteer application form.
FoBF is a national charity with a stated aim fostering a positive breastfeeding culture in Ireland and raise awareness about breastfeeding support options. Our objective is to help women in Ireland to have the breastfeeding experience they desire by building communities of support. We run Mum2Mum Peer Support groups and provide a Breastfeeding Buddy Peer Support for new mothers. We are a registered charity (CHY No. 19054) and the day to day management of the charity is undertaken by a national committee comprised entirely of volunteers.